|Location|| ||2550 Elms Center Road|
North Charleston, SC 29406
|Employee Type|| ||Full Time|
Promoting Affinity products/programs and services within the Charleston area, but not limited to.
Base salary plus Commission
- Identify new account sales opportunities within assigned territory and market segment for Affinity Healthcare Solutions
- Professionally articulate affinity’s background and services.
- Arranging sites visits and work directly with the Executive Director of Revenue.
- Effectively communicate product, price, promotion and procedure information
- Perform initial assessment of customer’s potential needs.
- Must have Health Care experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills required
- Self Motivated
- Previous sales experience required
- Data analysis and interpretation skills
- Excellent presentation skills for both clinical and nonclinical audiences. Familiarity with current medical issues and practices
- Proficient in MS office
- Internet researching skills
- 4 years sales
- 4 years degree in Business or equivalent experience
Job Type: Full Time
Compensation – Base salary & Commission
Education: Bachelors (Required)
Location: Charleston, SC
About Affinity Healthcare Solutions
Affinity Healthcare Solutions, we care about physicians and their patients. We offer healthcare management service organization assistance including operations support, financial sustainability consulting, and clinical integration assistance, among other services to help physicians keep a pulse on their business, remain profitable, and ultimately stay independent.
Affinity Healthcare Solutions began as an independent physicians’ group, Palmetto Primary Care Physicians (PPCP), in 1996. More than 22 years later, we are proud to report that PPCP has grown to the largest independent multi-specialty group practice in South Carolina, with over 90 providers across 32 offices, and over 480 total staff members. Affinity Healthcare Solutions has the experience and skills necessary to understand and prioritize our customers’ needs and guide them through the process of expanding their businesses -- because we’ve also been physicians, managing and growing practices on our own. From contract negotiations to HR disputes, we’ve been on the front lines defending the interests of our physicians. We will stand with you as a physician MSO partner who has been there, done that, and understands what you’re facing.
To learn more about Affinity, visit https://www.affinityhealthcaresolutions.com/
- Offer 401K with generous company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Offered