Steves & Sons, Inc. a San Antoonio door manufacturing company since 1866, has employment opportunities in a manufacturing and warehouse environment.
Located on the southside of San Antonio
This is a role for someone dynamic, energetic, self-driven and organized.
BENEFITS: Full Medical, dental, vision, life benefits with 401K. Paid Vacation & holidays
Monday – Friday, 3:30 PM - 1:00 AM
We’re looking for an individual with a great attitude who is able to start immediately.
Job Type: Full-time
Required Experience: 3 year's Industrial supervisory work preferred
· This candidate will assume ownership of the following tasks:
- production management
- Oversee all aspects of manufacturing
- Starting up new production lines
- Completing time studies and problem solving to improve night shift capability
- quality assurance of product manufactured within his/her department
- motivate department personnel
- monitor, measure and report on department related performances and general issues
- health and safety rules and regulation are adhered to
- scheduling of Pm downtime
- Implementation of QATS
· Develop a comprehensive knowledge of skin types and core.
· Develop a comprehensive knowledge of continuous improvement, efficiency standards, quality and safety.
· Develop a detailed understanding of operations by touring other Steves & Sons facilities.
Specific Personal Skills: